In today's fast-paced world, the daily commute to and from work can be a significant source of stress for many employees. It's no wonder that more and more employers are recognising the benefits of providing transportation for their employees. Not only does it help to reduce stress and financial burden, but it can also increase productivity and punctuality while providing a safer and more environmentally-friendly option for commuting.
At Shuttlers, we have leveraged our expertise to create a solution that has already assisted over 85 employers, ranging from companies with 10 to over 1000 employees— our Employee Transportation Solution.
Here are some of the benefits of onboarding our employee transportation solution for your business;
- Employee retention: Providing transportation can be a way to retain employees by reducing the stress and financial burden of commuting. This can also be a way to attract new talent.
- Increased productivity: If employees are not responsible for transportation to and from work, they can use the time for work-related activities, such as answering emails or preparing for meetings.
- Improved punctuality: Providing transportation can help ensure that employees arrive to work on time, reducing the risk of tardiness and absenteeism.
- Cost savings: If employees are using company-provided transportation, it can be more cost-effective than reimbursing employees for their transportation costs.
- Safety: Providing transportation can be a way to ensure that employees arrive to work safely, especially if they work in areas with limited public transportation or dangerous driving conditions.
- Environmental benefits: By providing transportation, employers can reduce the number of individual vehicles on the road, which can help reduce traffic congestion and air pollution.
Now that you’re aware of some of the benefits you get from using Shuttlers for your employees to commute to work and back, the next thing to do is to begin your self-onboarding here.
Your self-onboarding will be fulfilled with the following steps;
- Provide your personal information, such as your name, email address, and phone number
- Next, you will need to provide your business information, such as your company name, staff strength, the package you prefer (pay-per-seat or pay-per-vehicle)
- You will be required to secure your account by providing a password
- The next page will require you to add your office branch(es)
- Set up your office work shifts
- Finally, you would be required to import your staff (as a doc) or manually invite each employee by entering their email addresses.
Your dashboard will be instantly created. After this form is completed and submitted, a member of our team will reach out to you in no time to complete your onboarding. Then your team will be set to have an amazing commuting experience with Shuttlers.